In this episode, Aaron, Matt A & Matt L table the discussion that troubled so many gamers in the 8-bit, 16-bit and even 32-bit era. Which is better, PAL or NTSC. More importantly, what’s the difference?
If you’ve ever been confused about this eternal struggle, we’re here to help. If you don’t know your RGB from your RF, your 60HZ from your Big Black Borders, and perhaps you’re complexed why box art varies so much from region to region, don’t worry… the boys cover all this and more as they pull out the best and the worst that each gaming region has to offer.
Follow us @RGDSPodcast
Music featured in this episode
- Intro: Sonic 1 (NTSC and PAL)
- PAL Intro: European Club Soccer (Title Theme)
- NTSC-J intro: Pilotwings (Rocketbelt)
- NTSC-U Intro: Mortal Kombat (MD, Title Theme)
- Outro: Midnight Resistance (MD, Level 1 theme)